Find out more ...
|Surface||620 M2*||Plot Size||126402 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Very Close to Saint Emilion, 45 minutes from Bordeaux city center and international airport.
Vine in excellent condition - great terroir - AOC Montagne St Emilion - large stone house = Superb opportunity !
The lands are :
- 10.50 ha of vines in excellent condition in only one block, AOC Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- 0.80 ha of land ready to be planted (area appellation)
- 1.20 ha of park with 2 lakes
- Terroir: Clay-limestone and clay-loam
- Appellation: AOC Montagne Saint Emilion
- Grape Variety Red: Merlot (95%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (5%)
- Density: 5000 to 7500 plants per Hectare
- Average age of vines: 30 years
The house :
All the property is on one parcel of land and has a private path to go the house.
In the center of the property, there is a 620 m2 Girondine stone house south facing house surrounded by vineyards on gentle slopes which offers an outstanding environment and beautiful landscape.
The house's surface is 400 m2 including 6 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen, fireplace, double glazing, oil boiler, very well insulated…
Adjoining at the house we find a large meeting room completely equipped of 220 m2 with caterers kitchen and cloakrooms.
The outbuildings :
- a winery of 200m2 equipped with concrete tanks, total capacity of 1 192 hL.
- an annexe outbuilding to renovate around 200 m2, ideal for a barrels cellar.
- a large shed of 250m2 for the machineries.
The sales :
- Total production is around 74 000 bottles.
- A registered brand name
- Wines sold to export and bars, hotels and restaurant
- Client portfolio available (to deal with the owner)
- The wine stock and vineyard machineries has to be negotiated.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES
Gironde is the largest french department with 2170 miles of rivers and 72 miles of fine coastline, and thanks to Bordeaux is home to 1.3 million people. It is named after the estuary that was formed by the Garonne and Dordogne rivers. The department is most famous for its sandy beaches, delectable mussels and fine wines. Summer is hot, with the occasional storm and Winter is usually mild.
Bordeaux is the capital of the department and also where the main wine industry is located. Being a bustling, cosmopolitan city, it contrasts with the traditional atmosphere found in wine-producing communities. The city has an elegant shopping centre, including the longest shopping street in Europe, and many great restaurants. The port town of Langon is located to the south of Bordeaux and is the highest point on the river Garonne, and the area has many stunning villages including St Emilion with chic, boutique shopping and wonderful vineyard scenery.
The Aquitaine Atlantic coast attracts a number of surfers, and is considered to be the best surfing spot due to its high waves. The Bassin d'Arcachon offers a more relaxing experience, and if you like mussels this area produces France's fourth largest supply.
British Airways, Flybe, Easyjet and Air France all fly to Bordeaux from most UK airports. The TGV can also get from Bordeaux to Paris in under 4 hours.