Find out more ...
€430 000 (HAI)**
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €520,000 to €430,000
|Surface||184 M2*||Plot Size||875 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Designed and previously operated as a profitable chambre d'hote, this chalet is available independently or together with the adjoining chalet. This attractive modern chalet offers 5 bedrooms (4 en-suite), 2 bath and 2 shower rooms - with the basement offering an opportunity to incorporate a separate apartment. Constructed in 2012 - the chalet offers a combination of traditional style and contemporary fixtures and furnishings. Well located and with a sunny aspect, the chalet enjoys lovely panoramic views across the valley. Just 2 km from Abondance, the chalet is ideally located for access to the ski stations of the Portes du Soleil, Lac Leman and Geneva Airport.
The chalet is constructed on 3 floors:
- Entrance door accessed from the side of the chalet to a hallway leading to:
- Large double garage with door for internal access
- Double bedroom currently used as a bunk room
- Storage room
- Plant room (electrics and water tank)
- Stairs leading to:
- Main entrance door accessed externally via wooden staircase from ground level
- Large hallway with stairs leading to ground and second floors and:
- Large open plan lounge / dining room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Bedroom suite including bunk room, sitting room, double bedroom, shower room and WC
- Access to a continuous surrounding external balcony around east and south aspects of the property
- Stairs from first floor to a hallway leading to:
- Bedroom suite including combined double bedroom with area for seating, separate shower room, WC and balcony access
- Bedroom suite including living room with access via steps to a double bedroom at mezzanine level, shower room and WC and balcony access
- Bedroom suite including combined double bedroom with area for seating, separate shower room and WC and balcony access
Abondance is an attractive mountain village located in the beautiful Abondance Valley, 30 km south of Lake Leman (Lake Geneva), Thonon-les-bains and Evian-Les-Bains. It boasts its own dedicated ski station, an historic abbey, traditional Savoyarde restaurants and shops. The traditional mountain villages of Chatel and Lachapelle d'Abondance are located 5 and 10 minuted drive away respectively, both of which offer access to the vast Portes du Soleil ski area, 650 km of linked skiing across the French and Swiss border. In the summer, the area offers world leading mountain biking as well as a host of other outdoor activities, including walking, cycling, rafting, climbing, sailing and golf.
Geneva airport is approximately 65 km away, offering easy access to major UK and European cities - and making Abondance an ideal location for holidays - both short weekend and longer breaks.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES