Find out more ...
€69 000 (HAI)**
Reduction from €78,100 to €69,000/ * fully furnished option *
|Surface||67 M2*||Plot Size||3114 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Charming renovated 2 bedroom character stone house, immaculately presented in tranquil countryside setting, just a few mins drive from the popular artisan tourist town of La Gacilly in Southern Brittany. Fully fitted kitchen, large open plan living room/kitchen and dining area with feature fireplace. Gardens front, rear and side, plus a plot of wooded land. Ideal easy maintenance lock up and leave holiday home, within 45 mins drive to the coast. You can just move in and enjoy, the fosse septique is also fully up to date and no works needed. ** Option be sold fully furnished ** Also available - we have a renovation project in the same hamlet, please ask for more details.
* Spacious open plan living/dining kitchen approx 38 m2
* Feature sandblasted old large beams
* Fitted kitchen units and buit in oven
* Feature open fireplace
* Open wooden staircase
* Tiled flooring
* Bedroom 1, with window to front
* Bedroom 2, with window to front
* Bathroom with overhead shower, toilet and wash basin
* Garden/parking to front
* Small garden area adjoining rear of the property
* Large gardens and wooded area of almost one acre to the side of the property, this could be used as extra parking, a large vegetable garden, or fenced to keep animals on it.
* Tranquil countryside location, yet just a couple of minutes drive from tourist village of La Gacilly with several restaurants, café bars, artisan shops, supermarkets, bank, bakery, butchers, antique shops, Yves Roche visitor centre, and regular market each week.
* Man-made lakes with swimming and bathing areas just 5 mins away.
* Larger town of Ploermel is just 20 minutes away with large lake with water sports, golf course, hypermarkets, cinema.
* Larger town of Redon, set on the Nantes Brest canal is also 20 minutes away with hypermarkets, DIY stores, restaurants etc.
* Josselin a popular medieval town is approx 35 mins drive, Vannes is approx 45 mins drive, Gulf of Morbihan with beaches and water sports approx 50 mins drive.
* Nearest Train station is Redon, 20 mins drive where you can catch the TGV to Paris.
* Nearest Airport is Rennes which is 45 mins drive, other airports are Dinard which is 1 hour 30 mins, Nantes is 1 hour 15 mins.
* Ferry Ports - nearest is St Malo (approx 1hr 30 mins drive), Caen (approx 3 hrs drive), Roscoff (approx 3hrs drive).
PLEASE EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES