Find out more ...
|Surface||550 M2*||Plot Size||248451 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
45 mn from Bordeaux and 15 mn from Saint Emilion – located in a reputed terroir – splendid and large house including 6 very spacious bedroom – main block of vines around of the property – wonderful view from the terrace and swimming pool on the quiet and green garden – 9 ha AOC Bordeaux Supérieur vineyard
- 24.8 ha whose 9.05 ha of vines AOC Bordeaux, 11 ha of wood and 4 ha pasture
- Clay-sandy and Clay-loamy soil with subsoil iron rich
- vineyard age : 31 years old for Merlot and 45 years old for Cabernet Sauvignon (very good potential)
- density : around 7 500 vines / hectare (perfect to produce grapes well concentrated)
- responsible farming
- Grape varieties : Merlot (75%) / Cabernet Sauvignon (20%) / Cabernet Franc (5%)
- Winery : 235m2 : concrete tanks (505hL) and stainless steel tanks, 656hL (2x108 + 5x88) - temperature control by thermoregulation - whole winemaking equipments
- vineyard equipment warehouse, 350m2
- wine storage cellar, 150m2
Wines and trade :
- 1 Château's name
- Bottles potential : 50 000
- 3 distribution channels : sale to direct clients (29%of TO) (15 000 bottles) – sales of bottles to Bordeaux merchant (46% of TO) – sales of bulk to Bordeaux merchant (25% of TU)
- client portfolio available (around 1 200 clients)
- good reputation
- Splendid large house of 550m2, large balcony, terrace and swimming pool salty (12x6m)
- Underfloor heating system, double glazed, electric shutters, centralized vacuuming.
- 2 living room with fire place, traditional bar
- 6 very spacious and luxurious bedrooms with bathrooms currently
- wonderful stone stair
- fitness room including sauna and solarium
- Guest House 85 m² renovated
This property is ready to work !
The vineyard is well balanced between Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc and its age is perfect to produce premium wines !
The winery is well equipped !
The house has a great wine tourism potential
To view further discreetly listed properties, click here : http://leggettprestige.com/pages/discreet-vineyards-listings
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES
Gironde is the largest french department with 2170 miles of rivers and 72 miles of fine coastline, and thanks to Bordeaux is home to 1.3 million people. It is named after the estuary that was formed by the Garonne and Dordogne rivers. The department is most famous for its sandy beaches, delectable mussels and fine wines. Summer is hot, with the occasional storm and Winter is usually mild.
Bordeaux is the capital of the department and also where the main wine industry is located. Being a bustling, cosmopolitan city, it contrasts with the traditional atmosphere found in wine-producing communities. The city has an elegant shopping centre, including the longest shopping street in Europe, and many great restaurants. The port town of Langon is located to the south of Bordeaux and is the highest point on the river Garonne, and the area has many stunning villages including St Emilion with chic, boutique shopping and wonderful vineyard scenery.
The Aquitaine Atlantic coast attracts a number of surfers, and is considered to be the best surfing spot due to its high waves. The Bassin d'Arcachon offers a more relaxing experience, and if you like mussels this area produces France's fourth largest supply.
British Airways, Flybe, Easyjet and Air France all fly to Bordeaux from most UK airports. The TGV can also get from Bordeaux to Paris in under 4 hours.